Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

166 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 28/08/2018 11:48:46 by notbkr1 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only Β£5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5.

JUST TO RECAP
August bank holiday camp just turn and enjoy.
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm not working that weekend, so I'm putting my name down for this one. 😁
It's a great little chill out weekend in lovely Barmouth!πŸΊπŸ¨β›Ί
Get your name down folks! πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

These have always been fun so I'll put me name down. Then it's just a matter of getting two long weekends in quick succession!
And if can only get to one which will depend on the weather :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I,ll bring the Donkey out of retirement, just need to find a longer stick to dangle the carrot from as last years was too short and the Journey ended after 5 yards.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well it looks like I’m gonna be looking to purchase a tent along with some lemonade.😁 ....Happy Days!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Hmm...Barmouth or Lower Lode? Best to do both, methinks.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Most definitely wills hoping for a really good turn out at both camps                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Got me name down hope I can make it last year was top weekend

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Ooh weekend off for me too. So i might just tag along to make sure JP and BJ behave themselves.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Just make sure you go on the bike this time not the van                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Wotcha.

Yep - down in my calendar now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common

Could give it a go I guess                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Lol, don't force yaself Tezza!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Will speak to the Tall One ...
I don't know where the heck Barmouth is .... 😱                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common

Gotta make the effort lindz, think its kinda Snowdonia ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

It's that way (((((----- Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks Raggles 😘... Guess I'll set off that way then ... ‴‡↩⬇

If we get lost I will blame you ... 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No change there then, I always get the blame.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ragnar I will take the blame if Lindsay cant find the site. Whats she going to do ? talk to herself lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I usually do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
brenyfish18's Profile
brenyfish18

In: Skelmersdale

Looks like I should be able to make it to this one. Looking forward to seeing everyone again as it's been years since I got to a rally.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9922 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption