The big ride !!

6 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2018 15:38:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

In: Dartford
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Ok , no big deal , I know but as a complete newie , booie rider I am rather chuffed at myself having accomplished my longest treck yet on a two wheeled machine .
Yes people , I set out last Sat morn along with half the rest of the country who inhabit the British Isles and rode all the way , ( non stop , might I add ) , down to our lovely coastal town namely Hastings , around 50 odd miles from dear old Dartford in Kent .
I parked my dream machine , ( one Honda cb 125 F ) , along side other fine machines belonging to , I am sure , equally fine ladies and gentleman from the biking fraternity and set off proudly along the sea front in search of a charming establishment providing weary travellers as I with mouth watering succulent vittles' .
I took the trolly lift up to Fair light glen , enjoyed the lovely view that our fine lord originally created , then had a little rest and a well deserved smoke . Bliss.
A quick sit on the cobbly beach and then the ride home with me old mate , the setting sun.
Just in time for tea.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good for you mate,100 odd miles round trip on a 125 isn't bad going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

We can see your smile from here :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yayyy Stu.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

In: Dartford
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Thanks guys , I am already planning my next ride .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You truly are an inspiration. Well done! Please keep us updated on your progress.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1048 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption