Best leather gear for women??

3 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2018 02:06:45 by oddbod | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I’m looking for opinions on women’s leather jackets, trousers and gloves!
Best fitting, manufacturer, and prices!
I wear ‘motogirl’ Kevlar leggings with knee armour when I’m pilly on my other half’s ninja...I’m aware they probably won’t withstand being chucked off at speed! However I’m yet to find a nice tight fitting leather trouser!
Suggestions gratefully received :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The tightest I had wS Dainese.... It was a zip together top and bottom leathers and very fitted..... That was my cbr 400 days lol..... Got them at bmf rally from Bikers World....
Wish I still had em realky coz had em a signed all over by motogp and superbike racers.......
It's the racing style ones that are tighter fit...... Try loads on..... Goid luck x
oddbod's Profile
oddbod

In: Farnborough
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

I'd recommend you look at the motolegends section for women as they have a good selection of gear that fit ladies of all sizes and shapes. One of the women directors that runs the company is an ex motocrosser. Check em here:
https://www.motolegends.com/trousers?Gender=Ladies

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 1223 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption