Kickback Custom

5 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2018 15:23:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What a show! It was the first Custom bike event I've ever been to and can't believe what I've been missing. There was such an eclectic mix, ranging from a stretched Raleigh Chopper bicycle through to multi-cylinder supercharged and nitrous-fuelled beasties! Some nice accessory and clothing stands and great stunt riding exhibition too. Henry Cole was there, presenting the various category winners. If anyone knows what the programme was that was being filmed (if it was a TV programme and not just a promo video?), please let us know!
This has to be the most under-publicised event I've ever been to. I drive past the showground entrance often, and it wasn't even advertised outside!
Make a note on your calendars and in your diaries for next year. You will not be disappointed! As Catkins said, I likewise met some lovely people too.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah it was a lovely show, Henry Cole was filming the Motorbike Show which has already started its run so should be on soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Thanks Yarg. Do you know what channel and any details?                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I posted a thread last Wednesday re The Motorbike Show, ITV4 21:00, it was first in new series, costly but interesting article about hiring classic bikes from a guy on one of the Spanish islands, worth a look on the ITV Hub 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I love the custom shows and the pics on the events page are fab. .....
Truly some bloody lush bikes there                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption