Breakdown cover

2 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2018 16:47:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
loggolad's Profile
loggolad

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, just after a bit of info.
Im looking at getting breakdown cover for my bike, am going abroad around France & Spain for between 2 to 3 weeks, any recommendations for who I should get a quote off?

Thanks in advance :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had some from Bennetts a few years ago, and it was totally useless when I needed it.
Broke down halfway through France on a 40yr old classic bike, no chance of them getting the parts I needed, though I had them in my shed.

Basically they said I was covered for 3 options - and I could only pick one of them.
They were: Hotel paid for for 2 nights; transport ME back to the UK; or transport BIKE back to the UK.
If I chose the BIKE option, it would go to a warehouse and wait until they had enough to consolidate a load back to the UK, and that could have been anywhere from days to months.

Whoever you go for, make sure you talk through the options in case of a breakdown before you buy, and get precise confirmation of what you'll get in that event.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1163 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption