Wish - offer open lifts

8 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2019 22:19:03 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Whatever happened to the wish list !?!
and the overwhelming top wish, was the facility to put up on a posted event an offer of your pillion seat for potential pillions to consider !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Cath thanks for your input and bumping the thread up !!
I couldn’t reach the second page on my phone !?!
Top with 23 Votes on the waiting (wish) list !!!

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry I've been really busy. I'm going to start working through the list again                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt please will you add this option to the calendar lift request page? It's top of the wish list.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Any nearer getting this sorted please, Matt? It's been in the pipeline for TWO YEARS now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Axle Tramp's Profile
Axle Tramp

In: Diss
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hallo new to this list ? presume its to offer lifts on an empty seat. I might be a bit out of the way in Norfolk/ Suffolk border. but i'm open to be contacted, when the weather breaks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Axle, it relates to the Events pages on Calendar. One of the tabs allows a pilly to request a lift to the event (look at the bike tab) but doesn't allow for a rider to offer a lift, unless the rider offers the lift to a request. That sounds like I made the problem very complicated ... err, sorry 😲😱😵
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Thanks for sorting this one Matt.
Hopefully it will start being used over what's left of the year! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2422 seconds. There are 673 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption