Newbie here

10 Posts | Latest replyย on 10/04/2018 07:38:47 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
gsxrshep91's Profile
gsxrshep91

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey all I'm new here 27 from Birmingham. Have a gixxer 750 and a gixxer 1000. Feel free to message me for a chat I have a fair bit of knowledge on bikes. Computers. So if need any help message me :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome to BM ๐Ÿ˜€..... The chat room is a giggle and the events and meet ups are def worth it
Enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
gsxrshep91's Profile
gsxrshep91

Thanks :) will deffo join in chat at some point :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hiya

We have the Pick up a Pilly Day scheduled for the end of the month if you fancy meeting a few of us :)
I will play nice ............................. honest !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
gsxrshep91's Profile
gsxrshep91

Lol I may do and where does everyone go and who will I find to pick up ? Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Hanoveral's Profile
Hanoveral

In: Derby
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

also a Newb to this site, living in Derby.                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Hi guys and welcome to BM, for Pilly Day go to home page, click on events, on the April calendar click on 29(th) then clicking on the person icon you can add yourself, if you wish to offer your pillion seat, you can then click on the bike icon. A Pilly is not a requirement for the riders but a good deed for the day !!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well said !!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys and welcome to BM, for Pilly Day go to home page, click on events, on the April calendar click on 29(th) then clicking on the person icon you can add yourself, if you wish to offer your pillion seat, you can then click on the bike icon. A Pilly is not a requirement for the riders but a good deed for the day !!

555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

On reflection I have to add to my last, if someone is requesting a lift, you can offer your seat to them ๐Ÿ‘
Unfortunately on the other hand, you still cannot offer up your pillion seat for someone who maybe only looking for a potential seat !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome to BM. Hope to see one or two (maybe more!) of you at an event, rally or rideout in the coming months. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4199 seconds. There are 658 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption