Round Britain Rally

4 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2018 10:10:43 by Pikeman | Go to original / last post
Pikeman's Profile
Pikeman

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just signed up to do my 1st Round Britain Rally.
I had never heard of it, before a chance meeting with a couple of bikers last year.
It sounds like a good,fun, different way to enjoy a bike ride.
Does anyone on here also do the rally, and if so are there any tips you can share please.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oooh never heard of this, as far as why you've said, so be interested yo hear more..... Just coz it sounds interesting 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

Is this the one you mean Pikeman http://www.roundbritainrally.co.uk/about.htm ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Pikeman's Profile
Pikeman

In: Derby

I can't open the link but yes it is the same web address.
It's basically a bigger version of the pub rallies / treasure hunts i used to do in cars with my parents years ago but covers England, Scotland, Wales, and is for Motorcycles.
You get points for all you find.
It costs £35 and starts April 1st - Nov 1st and they have an awards presentation evening in February.
It adds another dimension to biking when going out for a ride.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption