Not looking for anybody

22 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/04/2018 16:09:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

So what the hell are you doing on here?
This site is for folk who want to meet up in person, whether that be as friends only, or possible dates.
I seriously think that the registration form should be given a rethink.
Delete membership for those who aren't looking for anyone, or warn them their application to join will be denied.
Also...in MHO I think profiles should be vetted BEFORE the account is activated.
Rant over.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

So people can't use the site to get info on events and other motorcycle related news just because they are not looking for a partner or friends.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Obviously not and you cant use it for online chat either?                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

You all should check your profiles and if not actually looking for a soulmate, change the 'seeking' field to 'friends' or 'nobody'. And maybe the search page should default to only display people who are looking for someone like you.
I did get a date on here once. It wouldn't have worked out as I couldn't keep up with her even on a much faster bike. :-(
Serenhondacbr splodge's Profile
Serenhondacbr splodg

In: Burry port

It is a social site aswell as a dating site. 'not looking for anybody' does not mean they cannot be on the site. It just means they are not looking to date. If their membership is payed who is anyone to say they should not be on here?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Exactly, and there are many who have become couples on here who are no longer looking but wish to stay in touch with friends made.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

To me the words 'not looking for anybody' means they're not interested in meeting up with anyone.
They don't state on their profile that they are looking for friends.
That is what I meant by what the hell are they doing on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

It's because they aren't "looking for anybody" they are actually "looking for a quick shag"

Perhaps profiles should reflect;

πŸ˜€ Friends
πŸ’‘ Love
πŸ‘£ Sex

Sorry about the last emoticon nothing suitable! πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Serenhondacbr splodge's Profile
Serenhondacbr splodg

In: Burry port

Lmao Lindsay thats a cracker. Top two for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Lindsay you could have put two lots of feet and a cigarette lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I see what you're saying Sandi..... It's a weird option to have on there.... If you're in a relationship surely you don't mind making new friends...... Maybe they are psychos πŸ€‘πŸ€–πŸ’©....... 😡                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol Lindsay i couldn't have put it any better myself LMAO!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

My pleasure Mitzee! πŸ˜‰

Good to see ya back btw πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've been on here ages and still not made it to one of your orgies!!

pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl cornholio..... But gave you put.... Not looking for anybody πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Lindsey Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Linz, I have not looking for anyone on my profile and I'm still waiting for the quick shags to get in touch. Not a bloody one in 3 years.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I cant see your problem Sandi, They are not looking for anybody. Its not that hard to work out that they are just using the site for friendship not a relationship                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Suzi, no but cos of work my time off normally coincides with sweet fa, there's nobody TO meet when I am about for any length of time cos nothing is going on. :-/

I'm 50 in a few months so it's about time I sacked work and retired to the sun. I'll be able to look back at all the abuse and smile cos I made it out alive. Though I'll probably die of boredom instead. pmsfl
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol at 666 πŸ˜‚
Agree with JP. I'm happy to have 'not looking for anybody' on my profile because I'm just not. I don't have to give reasons or justify why I am on here when I'm a long-term member and a paying subscriber. If it bothers some people that much that some random stranger on here is not looking for anyone, just PM them and ask them 'why?' if you are so nosey. Better still, just pass on by their profile and get on with your day πŸ˜‹

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1156 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption