Guys....

18 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2018 22:40:17 by Flossy1066 | Go to original / last post
Flossy1066's Profile
Flossy1066

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why make a date then stand a girl up??
come on!                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Thats defo not good for sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hardly a gentlemanly thing to do.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

'cos the 'gentleman' in question ain't one..

Did you get phone call or text message in good time to cancel? If not that's just bad manners, rude and downright ignorant! 😠😤                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not the done thing                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Flossy Please don't tar all men with the same brush,
I was brought up to treat a female with respect, To hold a door open, to walk between the road and the woman from a young age by my mother and both nans and got a wack around my ear hole if I wasn't quick enough in the first place and to this day I still do it (I've even held the open for Lindsay once).
And hopefully the only Bad Manners I have are on Vinyl and CD's.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not good,block in order                                                                                                                                                                             
Kev52's Profile
Kev52

In: Felixstowe

I have to go along with the others Not What we do,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

these people are generally in the minority                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’d say name and shame, but only cos I’m nosy.
Not nice though, feel for you                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

As disappointing as it must have have been, try and look on the positive side. At least you found him out straight away. He must have been blind too! 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Flossy1066's Profile
Flossy1066

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Thats defo not good for sure.

Flossy1066's Profile
Flossy1066

No, it’s not is it? Just a phone call, that’s all it takes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Just look at it as a good early warning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Flossy1066's Profile
Flossy1066

Quote:
'cos the 'gentleman' in question ain't one..

Did you get phone call or text message in good time to cancel? If not that's just bad manners, rude and downright ignorant! 😠😤

Flossy1066's Profile
Flossy1066

Hi, no, NOTHING! What was more annoying is I text him before I left to say I was on my way, and he sent a smiley face!                                                                                                                                                                             
Flossy1066's Profile
Flossy1066

Quote:
Flossy Please don't tar all men with the same brush,
I was brought up to treat a female with respect, To hold a door open, to walk between the road and the woman from a young age by my mother and both nans and got a wack around my ear hole if I wasn't quick enough in the first place and to this day I still do it (I've even held the open for Lindsay once).
And hopefully the only Bad Manners I have are on Vinyl and CD's.

Flossy1066's Profile
Flossy1066

Ha HA, YEAH. Cheers guys, you have restored my faith in men!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6836 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption