Simmer Dim rally

8 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2018 22:05:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Anyone done this rally in Shetland before, or planning to go this year (June 21-24)? I'm giving it some serious thought for this year, and invites will be going out in the next few days.                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wotcha.

Done it back in 1986 and 1987 - excellent rally and well worth the miles / expense involved.

Wills's Profile
Wills

I've signed on the dotted line, booked the ferry ad got my ticket. Any other BMers going this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm sure you will have a fab time Wills.

How the heck do you manage to get invites for this one? I'm obviously being really stupid!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Just email the organisers and say 'Please can I have an invitation'. It's on their Facebook page, or I can send you the link if you want.
I think there's still a handful of places left - it's limited to 250, I gather.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I best run it past Stuie first 😋

I'm not on FarceBook, so will get Stuie to have a look at it. 😁

How many English £'s was the ferry if you don't mind me asking❓                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Including discounts, about £40 return for the bike, plus another £58 return for each passenger. Cabins extra. Book via Northlink Ferries, but you've got to do it over the phone to get the Simmer Dim rally discount fare.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know a few peeps who love this rally and I def wish I was going.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption