NEW: Biker Match Wish List / To Do List / Bug List

72 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2022 07:35:16 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Right, here goes. Going by all the mails and PMs I get asking for new features, reporting bugs etc I hope this new feature will be well used.

Basically I'm struggling to keep track of what people have asked for, and also which requests seem to be most popular.

So I've made a page where everyone can submit their ideas and also vote for which idea you want me to implement first.

Check it out:
www.bikermatch.co.uk/misc/wishlist.asp

There are some rules....

-You can only have ONE open wish on the wishlist. You cannot submit a new one until your current one has been completed. So think good about the wish you submit or get friends to post more for you if you have too many ideas. But 1 person = 1 active item

-You can only vote for ONE wish (doesn't need to be your own).

-Voting for a new wish will cancel your previous vote.

-Votes are weighted.... Standard members: 1x, subscribed members: 3x, staff: 5x, Matt: 6x
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Does, Blond, firm ass, nice boobs, long legs, and rides a bike count as 1 or 5 wises, Or does it come under the fantasy heading ?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ok if we have an event and a thread could we have a link from the events calendar to the thread. So if I was looking down the calendar this weekend and noticed an event I could click the link go to the thread and see any comments on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol JP add it to your profile, see how far it gets you ;-)

For the event-forum link please add it to wishlist page, everyone can add one active wish                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

First item crossed off the wish-list:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=16218

Ability to edit forum posts :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can't open the wishlist from the above link.... 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Errrr..... works ok for me :-D

Do you get an error?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When I click on it it kind if flashes to Internet then comes straight back to this page ?? I've clicked several times and does same?
Thinking maybe it's coz I need to upgrade my chrome browser....?
It's 6.0 at mo but I've git a prompt to update it but need to wait til on WiFi as a big upload.... If it's that I'll just have to wait.... ??
Matt's Profile
Matt

Nope, it's just a simple link. Any browser should work.
Here's the link again:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/misc/wishlist.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Matt... Think it's coz the www dot bit isn't there on the link fir me..... I've just copied it and pasted into a new Internet tab and it's opened 😀 bizarre but at least I got it open now                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Matt, I would like it if I could "quote" someone's post when I reply to it, on the forums. Didn't we used to have that facility, in the beginning?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Sandi,
Please submit it to the wish list. That's the whole idea :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
ratkinsonuk's Profile
ratkinsonuk

In: Colchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Matt, there's no delete or Edit button on the Wishlist page, so if you change you're mind, you're completely stuck with what you originally chose.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hey, welcome to the site

You can change your vote, but you cannot change your own submission. Logically really because imagine loads of folks voting on your submission and you then later changed it to something completely different.

Also deliberately made it one (active) wish per person. Because I know some folks have hundreds of little ideas which is too much for me to take on. I just want to capture the most popular ideas at the moment.

I plan to start getting more and more crossed off the list in the comings weeks so don't expect to wait too long to submit a new wish

Cheers
Matt's Profile
Matt

CHANGED: Text requirement for wishes has been reduced

FIXED: Links in weekly email newsletter for forums and events. There was a bug in the link. Fixed now for future AND previously sent newsletters.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ADD: Forum quotes
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=16232                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

NEW: PM notification of new local members:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=16233                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bump - please keep adding things and voting for what you want to see next.
So I know where to best spend my time                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

If I'm doing a search for BM members, the default sort order is new members first. Often I prefer to search using distance to set the sort order, but the BM search never remembers that and I have to reset it every time. Any chance of altering that?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jp's post says it all...lol...l concur but with the amendment of; brunette/redhead/blonde..et al..lol..only joking ladies..😃                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption