An Evening With Elspeth Beard - Saturday 24 March 2018 - Squires

28 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2018 21:02:11 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

An Evening With Elspeth at Squires Café starting at 8 pm on the 24th of March 2018. Tickets are £10 each from Squires Café or from leeds.mag-uk.org/product/an-evening-with-elspeth-24th-march-2018/ £10 plus postage and include free camping.

In 1982, at the age of just twenty-three and halfway through her architecture studies, Elspeth Beard left her family and friends in London and set off on a 35,000-mile solo adventure around the world on her 1974 BMW R60/6.

Anyone else fancy a change of scene and want to go to this?
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I’m in                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

But then u already know lol 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL, yeah I do 😉

Four ladies so far; me, you, Sal n Tina ... Oh dear, the bar staff in Squires better watch out! 😆

Anyone else up for hearing about Elspeth's adventures (in days of yore, before internet, mobile phones & satnavs), told with honesty and wit, this is the extraordinary and moving story of a unique and life-changing adventure.
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

I would really love to come up for this. Does anyone know if the venue allows dogs in?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

As in canines? 😕❔ They do during the daytime in the top bar, but not in the bottom bar where carvery is.

Not sure about evenings, best phone to find out first ...
01977 684618

NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Thanks Lindsay. Yes, the furry sort. I'll check it out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

This could be interesting...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looking forward to this one.

Hope it's a good turnout.

Don't forget, if you want to go tickets are £10 from Squires (behind the bar) or from leeds.mag-uk.org/product/an-evening-with-elspeth-24th-march-2018/ Priced at £10 plus postage and include free camping.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

^^^^^Looks up all angelic @ L what ever do you mean poor bar maid                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Roflmao, you know EXACTLY what I mean lil' Miss Angelic Upstart!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Treacle's Profile
Treacle

15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'll be there too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

See you there treacle. Lx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Angelic😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks @ Stuie
Tut tut you saying that I ain’t angelic at times 🤪
Missus exactly I’ll try find Mr behaving so he can educate me on the matter😝                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My dear Guinness, you forget I be been out drink'in with you!

Depends one what kind of Angel you thinking you are👹                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This sounds fabby. Bloody good on her, what an inspiration she is. It's live to go but will see where I am etc in a few weeks. 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

As an aside to this event; it is the night before The Squires Egg Run, so if ya fancy doing The Egg Run then it might be worth coming to see Elspeth Beard the night before...

Evening of inspirational chat and beer, overnight camping available, if ya brave, (ring Squires to check) and Egg Run the following day. Two events in one swift move! 👍
Serenhondacbr splodge's Profile
Serenhondacbr splodg

In: Burry port

Can't wait for this, should be a good night                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

This seems to be coming around very quickly. Anyone else interested in attending?

An Evening With Elspeth at Squires Café starting at 8 pm on the 24th of March 2018.

Tickets are £10 each from Squires Café or from leeds.mag-uk.org/product/an-evening-with-elspeth-24th-march-2018/ £10 plus postage and include free camping.

In 1982, at the age of just twenty-three and halfway through her architecture studies, Elspeth Beard left her family and friends in London and set off on a 35,000-mile solo adventure around the world on her 1974 BMW R60/6.

I'm sure it's going to be an interesting and fun night.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption