Women in Rock Southport

4 Posts | Latest replyย on 20/01/2018 09:38:28 by She11 | Go to original / last post
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Anyone in the Merseyside, Sefton, West Lancs area interested in meeting up for the above concert at Southport Floral Hall tomorrow night Friday 19th Jan ?
Pm me if you are                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Shame I can't make it Paul; distance, weather and work curtail the opportunity.

Something I would like to see as it looks like an interesting evening.

Plenty of eye candy for the guys too!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm sure you will enjoy the evening, from what I have heard it's a range of classic tracks with a few more modern ones thrown for good measure. Have a fab time!๐Ÿ‘
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Cracking night ๐Ÿ˜† arrived Theatre, while asking for a seat, usher offered me two free tickets, that had been left by none attendees! Accepted one and another solo scouser turned up in the other seat! After the show met the band and manager.                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds like you had a cracking night! N to get a freebie...even better! ๐Ÿ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption