Manchester bike show - March

7 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2018 21:30:45 by Snow White 6691 | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Whose going and on what day? It be nice to meet up with BMers, new n old, introductions and catch ups.

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

http://www.manchesterbikeshow.com/

Sadly, don't think that work and other commitments will permit, because the Scottish show is a pish rip-off, and it would be lovely to kick off the season seeing your smiley face again.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ah now stop that young lady.....smily face pah...I'm a grumpy old cow really :-)

loggolad's Profile
loggolad

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah I think ill be going but can't decide if its gonna be on the Saturday or Sunday yet though :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Snow White 6691's Profile
Snow White 6691

In: Stockport
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

When and where is it happening? I’d like to attend if not in Croatia for my holiday, last week in March x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

24 n 25 march. Tis on events if you want website details                                                                                                                                                                             
Snow White 6691's Profile
Snow White 6691

In: Stockport
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Ah found it, there’s two.One Is tattoo tea party on 3rd and other is bike show on 24th. Sounds interesting I’d like to go.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 428 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption