sado singleton needs a cuddle

6 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2018 21:56:29 by Stu69 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HI well I suppose it speaks for its self . Sado singleton needs cuddle . Being a non drinking non smoking hermit kinda knocks you out of the lime lite to meet up with Miss right! so If your up for a general meet in a public place near the coast say Hi and we will go from there.
mr christian's Profile
mr christian

In: Croydon

Scooter, you're not a saddo, plenty of us in the same boat. It's what brought us here. All good my man, and good luck :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lovely to here from you Catkins and cheers for the support mr christian, If any one is interested in the "Movember Gentlemans ride" and of course Lovely lady riders I look forward to seeing you in September Its a great charity for men's health Triumph Newcastle . As for Pick up a Pilly Day , Ive yet to have a pillion on the bike. still a newbie , passed last spring lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nothing sad about being single or non-smoking/drinking Scooter, trust me there's plenty of ladies (and gents) out there who are all of the above and nowt sad about 'em :) Good luck to you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's so good to get all this positive and encouraging kind words. Thank you ElizaDee. Its very difficult to get a hand on how things really are when your on your own. I am on my own and have been for years, Confidence is at zero and lust is on overload , you know how it is. Its really nice to get a balanced review on how I am thinking, I do forget men and women are in the same situation. sad because life is short.
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

In: Dartford
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

No exactly where you are coming from my friend , hopefully a new and rewarding chapter will now start in your life now that you are on a bike - new friends , adventures and good times !. I wish you all the best . More than happy to meet up for friendship . Ride safe.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 885 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption