Biker Match Ski Week

8 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2018 19:25:28 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
ratkinsonuk's Profile
ratkinsonuk

In: Colchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

OK, not strictly a motorbike event (unless you own a skidoo)….. but…..

For those of us who enjoy hitting the powder whilst the bike is wrapped up and tucked away somewhere safe, this years’ season is now well underway and you’ve probably already booked your annual fix. This thread is to gauge interest from the community for a friends of Biker Match week away somewhere next season (or possibly the end of this season if there’s strong interest).

Please leave your name below, and anything that you’d be particularly interested in doing (on snow).
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yer I’d be interested in that , hope you get some interest                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep I'd be up for that                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

What a brilliant idea, an it's good to see suggestion like this. It's brilliant when bmers get events going. So come on all you snow lovers, show your interest.

I have never skied or anything so all I can say is it sounds like fun for those that do.
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hey RB, you've got an indoor slope near you - get along for some lessons and put your name down too! I'm up for it if it comes about and pretty sure DA man will be too, and we'll pick you up (once we've picked ourselves up).                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester

Izz, you've met me, I'm a walking clutz...really what do you think will happen if I attach skis to my feet!!!!!

I'm the one that does the apri ski bit (plus I'll have to find my passport.....and then update it!)

ChilliD's Profile
ChilliD

In: Lichfield

Ohhhhh, love a bit of skiing I do! I'd be interested. I've organised loads of ski/boarding holidays with "strangers" off ski sites, made so many friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

I,d be up for a ski holliday any time Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3037 seconds. There are 372 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption