Pick on BJ day

25 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 02/01/2018 09:28:29 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Ok this is open for date suggestion's so far I have narrowed it down to any day with a Y in it                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,m resisting to make any comment since I found out she,s really "The Weoley Castle Bonecrusher"                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Bloody hell man, how much have you imbibed?

My suggestion therefore is that you should really start running!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo im not wearing oversized knickers again..... So I'm keeping quiet too 😁😁😁                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I hinted at this thread and she still has not fond it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

JP all of us have one birthday a year, however the Queen does have two.
So are you saying we should treat BJ like a queen so to speak because she is a queen and privilege her with more then one day where you know, she WILL hold you to account for any and every remark that are said to her.
You are truly a stupid or brave man and when our forefathers fought the French at Crecy and Agincourt the archers stood side by side against their foe they must have felt the same way. So I'm with you mate.
So Suzi why was you wearing BJ's draws?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo you know what the bashes are like....... On the dance floor busting my moves in Mahoosive big knickers..... There's probably pics somewhere on the event..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And bj made me do it........ Honest 😜😜                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ragnar Brave or Stupid I may be both, But 1 thing is for certain BJ cant run, read a map or know which way to turn So we stand our ground and keep directing her until she finds us or we get fed up waiting and go to the pub

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got a feeling the local undertakers are going to be busy in 2018. Eeek!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

We could just pick on Bj every day so she don't feel we are being nice to her at any point 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Its this stupid site that stopped me finding this thread!
JP i shall have a quiet word in your shell like when i see you this evening.
Yarg your gettin a slap come what may!
Bro ....really
May i just remind folk i have the capability to alter your profiles, so be warned .......
JP's Profile
JP

You can change my profile all you like I don't care and it could only improve it. As for a quiet word best of luck with that you know I don't hear too well lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD

BJ at least while they are having a go at you they are leaving everyone else alone Which only goes to prove that you are useful for something [ despite what others may say ] hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ouch! QM2 that will hurt. You been on the Brave Pills again 😨

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat : Fortune Favours The Bold                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

QM thats been noted on my 'volunteer list'                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD

Lindsay Not brave pills just "stupid " head on today
I don't volunteer for nothing BJ the rest of line just took smart step backwards ,besides which truth never hurt no one did it? hehe
All be brave be careful and ride, and keep others, safe for New Year
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its all in the best possible taste!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lordy lordy lo, youse are all brave to even contemplate it trust me, personally I wouldn't even want to, as she's always been a lovely lady to me so no need for it (soz for brownnosing but 'tis true) leave the woman alone xx

PS Ragnar That's my motto in life tattooed on me 'Fortune favours The Bold' but it doesn't apply to fighting people (really) lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 389 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption