Merry Christmas from BikerMatch staff

8 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2007 16:17:04 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Biker Match! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our members, and thanks to everyone who helped to make 2007 so successful. From all the staff at BikerMatch, we wish you and your family a very merry and joyous Christmas.  Make sure you drink lots and do things that even we wouldn’t.  Don't forget to let everyone know what you get up to. Thank you to all who have made our first 18 months a massive successful launch for Biker Match, let’s hope that next year will be just as booming as we all continue to meet new friends and motorcycling family.Remember to keep these links in your head…Homepage – www.bikermatch.co.uk Your page – homepage.bikermatch.co.uk?username Enjoy yourselves, and let us all know your stories online!Best wishes,~ BikerMatch Teamwww.bikermatch.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Merry Christmas to you too Matt, and thank you for helping me to meet some really fantastic people from here.   It has been wonderful to get to know some people I can really call friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

You should hear what they call you! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Well yeah there is that.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
nack_3's Profile
nack_3

In: doncaster

Wow . Am a 'newbie' on 'ere . Should i start gerrin' paranoid already , or shall grow a few more layers of skin Confused . lmao . Well , anyway . A merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone . Nice to meet you                                                                                                                                                                              
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton

Happy new year matt it's to late to wish you a merry christmas now.best wishes for the new year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks Matt for a great site, I have certainly met some lovely people from this site and my life is so much richer for joining it, even if my purse isn't.   Take care Matt, have a great New Year and hopefully you will be able to make it over to meet up with us all at one of my Camping week ends I am planning in 2008, hopefully there will be at least two.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Matt...   Happy New Year to you ...hope you have a lovely time..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption