Happy humbug

10 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2007 14:38:27 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

To all of you who, like me, can't stand this time of year                                                                                                                                                                              
bluehornet599's Profile
bluehornet599

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'M with you on this one, cant wait till its done. Good excuse for a piss up thats about it. Good for the kiddies though, eh lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I'm more than happy to declare my allegiance to the Bah Humbug Brigade Generally, it's a great excuse to have some time off work   Although this year I have to admit it is good to have my eldest 2 here with me   But then, they're teenagers, so they don't give a f*ck about it either !!   Merry Blooming Xmas to you all x                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADS LOL Aint xmas about the joy of giving?       & spending our hard earned.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

you misserable bugger's, merry christmas lifes for enjoying no matter what your doing. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

oi! I'm not being miserable Confused & I'm toal agreement with you on that one Kenn,you only get one shot,enjoy it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

good god you lot of grumpy old gits ........ i thought that tangoman was the a gumpy old c--t now i know , im sorry tangoman for any bs i gave you i know now who the grumpy old c--t really is its daytona-man .....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

can we ritual sacrifice him now instead of me?                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

i think we can toucher daytona man now instead of you tango-man glad to hear your have a good time tango have one or two of me im back at work tomorrow so every one who isnt a scrooge like daytonaman have a beer for me next day i get of is new yrs day                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

ErmmNew years eve aint it mate?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4648 seconds. There are 1342 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption