Pilly Seat, Please! / Pilly Seat Available

205 Posts | Latest replyย on 03/05/2022 18:28:03 by bikerboy2 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Bully ,
Are crackers optional ?                                                                                                                                                                             
VTXSteve's Profile
VTXSteve

In: Southport

Any posts for this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hey VTX, if you look through previous pages (using the < button) you will see previous posts. There are lots of folk looking for pilly seat, i think all of us are grateful for any offer made.

Usually goes without saying that lunch n drinks are provided in exchange for a rideout. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Iv still got a pilly seat free- Glos Forest of Dean area.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Thank you carried an, im up for it if you pick me up on the way! Im near Hastings, rye etc but dont have a helmet yet (got leathers n gloves)

Have you got one yet? Sadly I gave my spare helmet to my son in Manchester. I often ride through Royal Tunbridge Wells on my way to Rye, so not that far off my usual route.
I deleted my profile a while back, which I hope Matt can restore so I'm not a blank!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what size helmet you after.?
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Anyone going 1066 mayday rally can offer me a Pilly seat and helmet?!...

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

What happened to the list of people giving lifts and people wanting lifts as this finished now                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Bill, there is always the option on Calendar for each event.

I'm not sure the list worked very well as people added themselves to the list and then didn't seem respond.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

O we'll shame really but we always get people showing lots of interest but when it comes down to doing it we loose them                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

From what I can remember a lot of folk said they would like a seat/rideout but by the time folk had decided to offer one, those lucky pilly's had deleted their profiles.

For the not so lucky others it may be worth requesting a pilly on the calendar event and keeping fingers crossed that they get an offer of a seat.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Just seems a shame with all the people asking for pillys that there's a list on here with 33 riders offering to give people pilly,s, maybe the problem was that newcomers didn't know there was a forum on pilly,s I think it would of been a good idea to of listed it separately in the drop down menu or somewhere more prominent for newcomers to see, maybe it should come up automatic for newcomers when they first log on
Silverwing's Profile
Silverwing

In: Runcorn

Pillion available on a modern or vintage North West area                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Think that might have to wait till after the present crisis                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've got a pilly available but only to Asda and back                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have a spare pillion it's a bit on the small size,oh and bring cake :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pily seat available in Derby once bike back on road, or I am anyway, if anyone wants a short trip out for fish n chips or a coffee somewhere                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I'm still available at weekends and on original list in notts derby vicinity for rides out...                                                                                                                                                                             
Mikeyboy55's Profile
Mikeyboy55

In: Chester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi,
yes, I have a pilly seat, Wirral Area,

Mike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Titch01's Profile
Titch01

In: Lincoln

Hi total newbie here a pilly from lincoln did cbt but ran out. If i done this wrong im soz ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you have not done it wrong mate                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption