What would be your perfect way to spend Xmas?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2007 16:15:30 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

My perfect Xmas would be a week in a log cabin in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Deep, pristine, white snow outside, a roaring log fire, and a horse in the stable so i could go and explore. Heaven Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Air Canada are quoting £314 return Manchester-Vancouver flying out tomorrow for a week. Tempting, isn't it!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

If i could, i'd be off like a shot. Hmmm, maybe next year Question                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm Dunno about that. I do like my own space and idea of all that snow when I don't have to be anywhere sounds good. I really don't know what my ideal xmas would be as I can't stand people but miss peoples company (yeah work it out!)   I think a log cabin would be a bit too isolated for me I'd probably top meself when the booze/ fire ran out!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

I have to admit DC's vision of christmas does it for me too.. but I have to add a few things...   my kids, as they are spending christmas with their dad this year. It's my turn next year, and they have never seen proper deep snow, so that would be great to see their faces.   christmas dinner with all the trimmings prepared for me, with expensive crackers that have good things in them, lol, then a nice snowball fight followed by a nice warm in front of the log fire.   and last but certainly not least, my own special santa, skins, who is already making this christmas the best one i've had in years just by being here.   anyone want the sick bucket?? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Yes please....may need a large one! and make sure it's rinsed out!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

no... you can have it carrots and all, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Well...........its a hot meal I suppose!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

ROFLMHO @ ghosty, that really did make me laugh u loon                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

aah! lifes big illusion!if only ay!its what life is, one big dream an hope!took my daughter to iceland one year an wanted a her to enjoy a skiddoo ride on a glacier[plus snowball fights etc!]the whole event was destroyed by her wantin the loo all the ride an she wouldnt go behind a rock!she spent the whole time in agonys wantin a pee but wouldnt rough it!then we went on a sleigh ride pulled by huskys we got about 2 yards when they startin fightin the norwegian sled handler went to sort them out an disapeared beneath a pile of dogs an reamerged bloody an battered an had to call the ride off!!!the dogs were very friendly to me an my daughter though!!!best laid plans an that!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would love to be cuddled up in bed with the man I love Cry xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

with my kids Smile which my xmas is going to be Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1916 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption