Not the Northern Christmas lunch

41 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2017 17:43:54 by Serenhondacbr splodge | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

There's no organised Christmas lunch at Squires this year, but who's up for a get-together anyway on December 17, or maybe December 10 if folk prefer?
No reserved tables, no secret Santa, just get as many people together at 1pm as we can and chill out over food and drink.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

May be able to make it will have to see when you set a date                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

I'd prefer Dec 17 myself, but if there's more interest in the 10th then I'd go with that. Let's see what the interest is like and decide one way or the other by Friday this week.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I will try to stick my head in, all being well with Stu. Hopefully all will go swimmingly and he won't be in hospital for too long!                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Never been to Squires - about time I did.
Just might be up for this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"Squires December :
Sat/Sun 2-3rd 1-3pm / Sat/Sun 11-12th??? 1-3pm / Sat/Sun 16-17th 1-5pm

Santa's Grotto

Santa's Grotto is here at Squires. Kids can see Santa and get a small present for £4. Also available is Ice skating at £3 and face painting at £3. Why not come on down and make an afternoon of it!"

LoL - Oh yes.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

10th is the Wirral toy run, may keep a few away from the lunch.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

OK, I've decided on December 17 - executive decision! Squires from 1pm it is, then. Just to recap: there won't be any reserved tables and nobody'll force you to sit down in a group if all you want is a coffee and a catch-up. I'll be there from about 12.30.
I'll try and round up a few lapsed BM members too so maybe a chance for a reunion or two :)
Wills's Profile
Wills

Now on Events

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Wills really sorry cant make this as i am on me holibobs                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Anyone else volunteering to annoy people, then?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Hoping to get there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me and small son will be there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm gonna make every effort to get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've been off here for a bit but nowe I'm back .... I might be able to make squires depends what time visitors go ... will try to get there x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah pants if love to come along but I think I mug be a bit far away.... But I'm gonna check on map coz I need to get along and catch back up with some bm mates x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

I've been telling people 1pm, though I'll be there a bit before. If anyone wants my mobile number, just drop me a PM.
I'd guess there'll be people around until 4-ish, maybe a bit later.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think might be bit far for just a cuppa!!! Have a fabby time though peeps x I need to find something in this neck of the woods or get organising!!......                                                                                                                                                                             
D1no's Profile
D1no

In: Hull
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Think I’ll be able to make this, be nice to catch up with the Linz and Stu again 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww bless ya D1no! You is the bestest!! 😶😘😀

I'm hoping Stu will be out of hospital by then ... If not you will just have to put up with lil ol' me😉

Looking forward to seeing you matey (and I'm sure Stu will say the same!)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption