Careful visiting the NEC by bike

6 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2017 15:48:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Apparently, bike parts are being stolen off bikes - even within the NEC.
Security is poor and Ive seen more than one report of what must be bike scum stealing parts from bikes - shameful.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

break there hands and post pictures on all the entrances                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I went yesterday and was somewhat surprised to see some of the local thieves and druggies walking round the show and with bags of stuff, they are not bikers so were most probably out thieving plus how did they get in, couldn't see them forking out £25 entry fee.
RC8R's Profile
RC8R

In: Caldy
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Good to know ducat, Maybe I will van it there or phone my aunt in Solihull and see if I can park at hers then cadge a lift!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Went on the Sunday and we were busy taking the proverbial out of people dressed up as Santa's or Elves ..... then we realised there was the `Festive Gift Exhibition' downstairs and they were working. I only wanted a new Honda Rebel 500cc but I think I may be on Santa's naughty list ........ again! :(
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or even better le the train take the strain                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1152 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption