Things That Made You Go Ooo ??

54 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2020 20:28:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Bitterly Cold Wind                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

There's only lager                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Michelle Pfeiffer...again :)>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Stollen !! ??                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

jaffa cakes mmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Misty Valleys, Midday..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Soup,Garlic,Tabasco
(all chucked in together)nomnomnom                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Cheesey salad buns
(Yummy)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

the thought of home time                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Getting foot prodded                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Cup of Tea                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler216's Profile
smiler216

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

seeing an email from a old/new friend                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

In: Mounts Bay

Watching thousands of starlings create black swirling patterns against an amazing sunset going to roost. Then walking home after along the beach and watching the night skies gradually creep in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

@ Catkin, it is amazing to watch, with a musical backing too, must of been excellent. I'm just so lucky it happens every night at the minute, a few hundred yards away from where I live and the sunset was stunning too. I've added some pics in my profile in Penwith album, only one of the birds, camera on phone isn't quick enough! 😞
Down the road is the Minnack theatre, it's carved out of the cliff rock. The back drop of the stage is the sea. Poor musicians or actors have no chance when a pod of dolphins come into the bay, in fact sometimes they stop and watch.
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

Thank you Catkin, am glad you enjoyed it down here. I must admit even in a storm it's a pleasure to watch massive waves crash into the cliffs. That does make you go Oooo and a few other words! When your cars covered in spray from a big wave driving down the seafront haha 😆
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

The Latest 'Ringer' (in joke)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Opening the cupboard and seeing nothing to eat for breakfast, so I went "Ooo I'll have to go out then!"

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

Tripping Over Step                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL

The steak in my fridge made me go Ooo......in a bit it will make me go mmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Omni padmi om, or something like that?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption