NEW: Import Facebook Photos!

8 Posts | Latest reply on 05/03/2018 22:50:18 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

For those of you who have problems uploading photos, particularly from mobile phones, there's now the option to import your Facebook photos!

All you have to do is press "Facebook Import" in any of your photo albums here:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/myaccount/edit-photos.asp

You can import the same photo multiple times, but only once per album.

If you did not login with Facebook, no problem! The page will just ask you to connect with Facebook, then the BM servers will run off in the background and grab your photos for you.

All you have to do is click each photo you want to import. Easy peasy!

When finished press the little green button to refresh the page.

You can of course use these photos as your profile photo, but please adhere to the site guidelines of having only photos of yourself as your main profile pic.

Please, please test this out for me on multiple devices. Because this new feature relies on an external partner (Facebook) there's a lot of things outside of my control. It's therefore a bit daunting for me and I hope all goes well.

Feedback? Share here below!

Thanks and enjoy!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm' guessing that, like the login with FB option, this feature would only work if we're using the same email address for both sites?

I have my FB account linked to an ancient email address I just use for spam-dumping :D

Matt's Profile
Matt

Logging in only works if your email address matches (there's no other data in both BM and FB databases I can compare really).

Photo uploads will work even if you don't have a matching email address                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oh that's cool - nice one :D

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Geek stuff Boss Man lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Tweaked a little to give it a smoother/more responsive feel.

Only 2 people used it so far :-( Really hope more will. Took me all week to make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The problem I have with transfering pics from F B is it asks me to sign in to F B first, I am already signed in, I never log out.

I used to have an account in a previous name, and when I changed my name I created a new account in that name, I told FB to delete the previous account, I've told them several times and the old account is still there.

Which means I can't transfer my pics from FB
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Brill I didnt know I could do that. Only problem I have is I can't create a new album on my phone. No biggie 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 454 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption