Time to say Goodbye.

16 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2007 09:53:10 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To all the people I've had the pleasure of meeting here (And spoke to..), I'd ike to say goodbye. Have a nice safe Christmas everybody and a wonderful and prosperous New year.     Tatty byeSmile....                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

big hugs to u rattler keep in touch with me hun

have a fab xmas all the best for 2008

loves ya hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Blimey!! they're leaving in droves!! see you Rattler                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Rattler saa ya!!! .............what's going on - why's everyone leaving?????                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Dont know HFG...its very sad isnt it?    Sorry to see RC and now Rattler go (and I didnt have the pleasure of meeting you!)Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Thanks, but don't think you've got rid of me that easy lol. I may see you all up at matlock in the future.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks, but don't think you've got rid of me that easy lol. I may see you all up at matlock in the future.   Not if I see YOU first! Wink LOL    Aww I'm goina miss ya, keep in touch yea?                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

take care  rattler   .... hope to meet @ matlock Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Look after youurself mate.. and see you at Matlock some time...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

cya rattler, take care mate. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oh no Rattler opening my suitcase won't be half as much fun without you around, please don't be gone for long.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

See Ya Matey ! Enjoy Yourself. Thumbs UpGeek                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

catch you at the piper mate when the weather is warmer xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Catch u at the piper Rattler. PM me with a contact number if you want to hook up for a run out somtime.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Ride safe mate til we all have the pleasure of meeting up with you in the future, take care, have fun, bon voyage !! Nut x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1142 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption