Be careful out there peeps

7 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2007 07:16:29 by abctrev | Go to original / last post
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yesterday I had a driver sail across in front of me on a roundabout,she was talking to her passenger and completely oblivious to me on the bike-[white lid headlight on].I suppose if someone's got two bawling sprogs in the back and there wondering what to buy uncle fester there not really with it.The office partys be kicking of soon-driving standards aint going to be good.
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Glad your alright Iggy :-) my taxi driver on friday night nearly wiped out a cyclist, glad I shouted out otherwise he's have been under the wheels - not good :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

I agree Iggy some people just dont know how to take a roundabout properly...   Personally it is better to go over it...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

a roundabout isnt that another way of saying ( FREE FOR ALL )LOL ( bundall ) thats why they have start to put traffic lights on roundabouts s people dont know how to use them mainly 4x4 drivers
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Weve got 4 inch of snow here already, and the roads werent gritted last night (Was a sudden snow storm it would appear) so i had to ride 5 miles home with both feet on the floor - actually walking the bike around roundabouts!  It was insane.   This morning i tried to get the bike outta the garage, but there was so much snow that i couldnt push the bike backwards lol.  ARGH! Does anyone know of a good household item that would act like road grit?  Does normal salt work at lowering water's freezing point?  Need some put something on my driveway before i kill myself.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

salt is salt is salt is salt!!!mixed with sand!any left over put on your chip's cheapest way[depending on the size of the path!] is big bags of dishwasher[or water softener salt] salt from places like homebase of the equivelant in Holland!its in granules  but should do the job!an rust your bike a treat!                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

For a real roundabout, try 'The Magic Roundabout' in Hemel Hempstead!! Don't know what the designers were smoking, but it was good LOL. Bizarrly, it actually works, but only if you know how to use it :) Highly amusing being with someone driving up to it for the first time LMFHO!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 801 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption