Camping Weekend June 2008

88 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2008 15:52:07 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Garys just reminded me its the same weekend as the farmyard so sorry dips its also a friends of garys stag weekend so cant flash my eye lashes at him.  Are you going to the scrumpies vsoc rallt at bournmouth this year and hey dont forget centre 3 on the wirral on august bank holiday.  If not maye gary and i hope to see you soon maybe just come down for a weekend of frollics. Love Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

HI lc really sorry to read you can't make it but yeah I will certainly be partying with you at those rallies and also the Jumpstart in April got my tickets pinned to the notice board already. Think I better start buying batteries for my camera now then I may have enough for all the pictures I am likely to be taking if Cornwall was anything to go by. I won't be getting engaged at any of these rallies though.Shocked please make sure I stay on the lemonade, upright on the dance floor and sitting on the chair no under it this time.
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Hey, Good Girl see you on the 25th April.   Are you alright with the directions, maybe i can meet up with you and ride in with you.   Love always Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Just been going through the posts Dips, and want to make sure I've got the details right. Its the weekend of the 27th June? Gonna add myself to it and try my damndest to get on the VFR more for the long journey down!! hopefully without dropping it in the petrol station..!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

or a lake, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

PMSL!!! I wasn't on a jetski, as was suggested, for dropping the bike in Lake Windermere.... I was AT Lake Windermere doing a U turn, grabbed too much front brake and fell off!! Yep, men running from all directions.... To pick up the BIKE, left me on the floor, laughing my helmet off!! LOL Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Excuses....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i might try and make it to this.   I also fancy the new forest again this year.  Mind u, being in mainland europe gives so many possibilities.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

It would be great if you could make it  Matt I am sure lots of us would love to meet you and say a big thank you for this site and what it has given so many.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

with you on that one dipsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

The november one was really good we camped, anyone else prepared to camp.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Yeah Matt you can get the beers in... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Recap: Takes place on 27th - 29th June in Warwickshire, follow link for further details and to put your name down    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=140                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks kwak                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lets hope u ave decent weather                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

The way the weather has been recently I'm bringing a rubber ring!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep think u might need it scary and a dingy lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Wouldn't get worrying to much about what the weather is going to be like, the one I organised last year at the same site at the same time of year saw us basking in the most glorious sunshine.   Just like the previous year did to. So hopefully the only reason you will need your dingy will be for in the lake or your rubber ring for in the swimming pool.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well u never no with  our summers they are turnin into a monsoon ! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption