Camping Weekend June 2008

88 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2008 15:52:07 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Yeah I know it's December and only mad people camp this time of year thats why I am not suggesting camping this time of year, just thought I would get in early with a proposal I have, being as there is already a thread for xmas 2008.   I am planning a summer meet for a week end camping in June the date will be fri 6th until Sun 8th I just have to confirm the availability with the campsite, those that don't wish to camp the pub on site does have a few B & B rooms available.   The venue is off the A444 (a great biker road) at a place called Upton Barn Warwickshire. It's used a lot for biker and various other meets. I will put up a link to the venue nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if u got a deffo date then put a post up on the events .....                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Can't really put it on the events until I have a definate venue which hopefully will be just after xmas just wanted to give out the date.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Hi CG I deffo CAN'T do this weekend as its my daughters 30th and we having a big do for her Big smile Sorry hun Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i dont know what  im doin next week.............never mind next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Thats my birthday weekend!!! Not sure what I will be doing yet, but I will bear it in mind as we usually go away that weekend! :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

dips, you know i'll be there... although I never get drunk as the matlock camping weekend proved... LOL. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

hmm I went through Upton Barn yesterday...not a bad part of the country CG .... If there aint a M.A.G marshalling thing that weekend then I'm deffo up for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Can't do week-end 6,7,8 any other weekend will be fine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Can't do that weekend cos the plumber's coming round to fix a dripping tap and I'm booked to have my bikini line waxed.

anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

hi dips Any chance you can can change from that weekend as i will be at sweden rock in sunny sweden. please any other weekend will do in june or july.would like to met up again and have a laff but not that weekend.have a great xmas and and a wonderful new year darlin you deserve it, love and kisses tony d xxxxxxxxxSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hi Dips... yeah count us in... note to self must buy a tent...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

After reading the many replies on here I have had a thought that maybe it could be moved either to the week end before or to the week end two weeks after, I am not available for the week end of the 14th Anthony d  it would be nice to share a camping week end with you again but only if you promise to join in the p.e. session in full kit this time. Hey I have a lovely bowl, spoon and jar of coffee I could bring with me to.   Skins if the scenery inside my tent is likely to be as eye opening as at Matlock don't worry about buying a tent you can share mine again                                                                                                                                                                                 
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Another note to self - - -must by underwear for camping...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

sounds like i missed all the fun last time, well it wont happen again. count me in any weekend cg.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Count us in dips Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

help why can't i read anyones replys after skin's on this thread                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

doh silly me used refresh and it all came up, will be great to have blueboy, cassie and ken camping. Can't promise a repeat of Matlock though, we will have to wait and see, lol   I am thinking now of doing it the week end of friday 20th june so if you can add your name if you fancy that week end it would help me in booking.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Put my name down for that weekend. Are you putting it on the events?                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

I am going to double check on dates with the campsite then I will get it put on the events thread as I will need to collect money in advance for this to pre book the pitches.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5547 seconds. There are 816 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption