to beat rc to a topic ( bm christmas bash 2008)

16 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2007 11:13:10 by firebladekid | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok so where is the bm christmas bash going to be held in 2008 as im going to make it to that one .......... please anywhere but derby as there is no surf in derby .......... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhh fbk what are we goin with u???? pmsl

well as u have posted the topic why dont u sort one out for ur neck of the woods! lol LOL

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

i would but dont think oggy would be to happy with me throwing at party at his with out his permission . i can always ask at the eddie here in norwich and theres a travel lodge half mile down the rd and all you have to do is walk in a striaght line mean dont turn left or right at traffic lights or cross rds etc i'll get back to you all about this idea jan 5th 2008 cheers rc hun .
RC's Profile
RC

lol err think u could be right lol

take care fbk hun n have a fab xmas n all the best for 2008 xxxxxxx

cu @ the rock n blues wooohooooooo

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

cu at the rock n blues hun , get me a beer in ready                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

will do hun and if ur there b4 me mines a pint! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

How about every member having a say about where it should be?  The most popular suggestion being the place to hold next years BM Xmas bash...there will always be someone having to travel a long way....and some who will be local...so lets have some suggestions?  A date needs to be fixed earlier so members can organise themselves!  We need someone to actually organise the event properly...then what a Christmas bash it would be...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

I dont know what im doin next week.............never mind next years xmas bash lol.................ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Lets get Kwak to organise it as she is the events manager...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

who knows where we will all be in 2008.........

good luck kwak lol

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

what do you mean rc you dont know where your be , your still be in here bossing us all about LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

what do you mean rc you dont know where your be , your still be in here bossing us all about........LOL

dont know what u mean fbk? lmao LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Skins, I'm not the events manager, I manage the events PAGE/calendar.    The Events *Manager is responsible for maintaining, and contributing to, the Events Section on Biker Match.  Each event that is added to the website needs to be checked for errors and suitability, as do any photographs uploaded by members.   *That should read events PAGE manager                                                                                                                                                                                 
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

ooh Kwak so political...LOL   I am sure there will be many xmas do's around the country as not everyone can travel...                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

or wants to                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

ohh my god whne did this page turn in to ? time at the h,o,p                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 800 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption