ladyrider not well

25 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2007 18:44:31 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
BANDIT12's Profile
BANDIT12

In: ABERGELE
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ladyrider was rushed into hospital yesterday ,friday,not well atall ?                                                                                                                                                                             
fred's Profile
fred

In: lincolnshire

Hope its not to serious       GET WELL SOON                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Yeah get well soon Ladyrider. Hope it isn't serious what is the problem do you know Bandit12?   Give her my love Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Get well soon...give her a few big hugs, anyone who sees her.   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Please pass on my get well wishes to lady rider, is there any update on what the problem is.     Maybe a nice gesture Bandit, if ladyrider don't have internet access in hospital if you could print off all the good wishes put on here for her, also some of the other threads and take them in for her to read, I know when I was in hospital after my bike accident it was really nice to get the threads off my bike forum printed out and brought in for me to read when my visitors had gone.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hugs to ladyrider from me bandit give her all my love n best wishes

and get well soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Lady as you were 'rushed in' I'll assume it is serious and hope that whatever it is gets sorted quickly and you're back home in no time and able to enjoy Christmas Hug   Bandit, thanks for letting us know Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Get well soon Ladyrider. Hope you are up and about for Christmas.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Get well soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Hope you get well soon LR hun... see you back in the chat room soon I hope xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

get well   soon lady , keep us informed bandit  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Wishing you love and light Ladyrider, hope your feeling better very soon, sending lots of hugs to you HugHugHugxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
BANDIT12's Profile
BANDIT12

thank u for your words of kindness from myself and ladyrider ,BANDIT12.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Bandit, no doubt you'll be in touch with ladyrider so be sure to pass on our best wishes and tell her we're all hoping for a speedy recovery for her.   Blueboy & Cassie                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Get well soon Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Get well soon LR and chin up Bandit, hope she recovers quickly and is home very soon in plenty of time for Christmas/New Year.  We're all thinking of you - take good care. Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
BANDIT12's Profile
BANDIT12

ladyrider now home starting to be cheeky again ,so must be feeling bit better .                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Excellent news. Glad you're feeling better and cheeky! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Great news!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Great news! Lots of hugs for a speedy recovery!   Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption