rock and blues 2008

40 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2007 06:49:37 by RC | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok everybody just wanting to know who looking at heading or is going to head to the rock and blues in the new year ....... im posting this so early to beat rc to posting something for a change LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ive already posted it up on the events fbk so ner ner pmsl

and yes ill be goin LOL

nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

lmao     watch out  RC   !                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Me too! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I'll be there Thumbs Up & I'll be p*ssed up too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'm rephrasing that.I'll be drunk Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im stayin sober just like i did this year!!!!!!! pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Righto RC LOL Just like & FBK will be.You going to the local church on the Sunday FBK?
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

well does anyone know how much its going to be as im comeing well going to be there . thats right warn your mum your dad your uncles auntys nephews neices and other familys menbers that could be there and anyone else you know fbk is going to be there how long for i dont know hopefully the full 3-4 days and not get kicked out for moonying LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

tickets are around £35 thats for the whole weekend hun then u can come n go as u please one u have got ur wirst band on

check the website out they have up dates on there hunxxx

http://www.rockandblues.uk.com

Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

RC sober at the Rn B naw never !!!!!!!!!!!   i will be there as normal on thursday, this time i hope it dont rain so much                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there to. FBK we could go and create some right havoc there pmsl last year apparently i was a bloody nightmare as useual lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

You didn't stand still long enough for us to form an opinion broomski!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl di i know thats because i was creating havoc else where lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

So I gathered LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol couldnt even behave myself at the last 2 bm meets pmsl. Never mind thats me a BLOODY NORTY NIGHTMARE!!!!!! hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In the corner again mate! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeh just moved me 6ft bed in there, so its a bit more comfy rather than keep sittin on the chair lol                                                                                                                                                                             
haunted's Profile
haunted

In: Derby (e.g. Hali

Hi all :-)  does anyone know what bands are likely to be on for 2008 yet ?  Was you there this year ? if so did you see that pissed up idiot in arctic combats and slippy bike boots trying to get up the hill after the scorps and falling flat on his face in the mud - every 20 feet ?  lol what a twat !!!   ...................  I was  :-) 
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

haunted check the official site mate they should know whats goin on, if you need the address see above IE RC`s post.   about the mud this year, oh well sxit happens mate,   just ask RC about DNA and alcohol or should it be the other way round !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                     

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1270 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption