Happy Christmas

61 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2007 13:24:01 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Click to enlarge imagegirls your own blow up santa biker!!happy xmasxx 
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

merry christmas all! i've had a fab 6 months thanks to BM, here's to a happy new year and wishing everyone health, wealth, happiness and love.   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Happy Xmas 2 everyone on BM - Thank you 2 all the peeps that made me smile and laugh thruout the year. A new year is waiting to greet us and with that many new starts.   Here's to many more smiles and many tears of laughter.   Merry Christmas All x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

happy xmas lou and all the best for 2008 xxxxxxx

luv rc xx

anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

MERRY CRIMBLE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY I HOPE YOU ALL GET WOT U WISH FOR COZ WE ALL DESERVE A BIT OF FUN AND HAPPIENESS IN OUR LIVES SO SMILE AND BE HAPPY   LOVE TO YOU ALL,AVE A GOOD UN !   TONY D XXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

same to u anthony hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Merry xmas and Happy new year to you all.. Hope to meet loads more of you in the new year... Ride safe... and take care out there.... X                                                                                                                                                                               
skins's Profile
skins

Merry xmas and Happy new year to you all.. Hope to meet loads more of you in the new year... Ride safe... and take care out there.... X                                                                                                                                                                               
lula's Profile
lula

so good he said it twice... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

MERRY  CHRISTMAS TO ALL    LETS GIVE FATHER CHRISTMAS A BREAK THIS YEAR AND ALL GO ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!!!!!LOL SCARY   XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

What do you mean Scary?  I am, at the top of the naughty list !!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

i thought that was the NUTTY list, LOL. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

and that one too !!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Sorry to dissapoint you nutkin but me the master at being norty...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

if you be the master I am the female equivalent - I be the mistress of all things norty !                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

well i am katydevil,,so i beat you in the norty steaks lol,i also have chains and whips lol                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

and i just spelled stakes wrong lol,,i am norty but god damn it i cant spell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Dont have to spell to be NAUGHTY!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I won't be near my computer on Christmas day so I'll say it now                             Merry Christmas to everyone                                                                                Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nor will i kwak

have a very happy xmas and a happy new year hun love rc n liam xxxxxxx Hug

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5303 seconds. There are 811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption