Wind in the willows-who would ride what

24 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2007 14:30:36 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I reckon the weasels and stoats would ride R6's coz there manic little bu--ers      That leaves toad,ratty,mole,two young hedgehogs,badger,and some silly rabbits oh and otter                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Toad would have to be a busa cause he likes the speed! Mole would have to be a Harley because he doesn't like speed! And why the question Iggy have you been on speed???LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

Hi Scary,no my powdering my nose days are in my distant yoof! Its an exercise in character identification or Im just cracking up!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

agree with ya on Toad & the Busa - think Mole would suite a BSA 'Billy' Bantom.(with sidecar!) Think the rabbits would suite R1's Think Badger would be on a big old Harley just cruising along Not sure about Otter & the hedghogs!                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Hi Hfg hope your cold does not stop too long. I reacon ratty would ride a trike because he could be a bit of a fidgitt.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

The rat gang would all ride vespa's.  Totally agree with HRG, Badger is definitely a Hardly rider.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Toad on a Busa? Naahhhh. He's a 'look at ME ME ME' person rather than a speed freak. A Harley (if Badger'll give it up), fully-dressed Goldwing or maybe a completely OTT trike, I reckon. If Badger did surrender the Harley to Toad, then I'd suggest a classic Vincent or Brough Superior for him instead.                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Bikes for wind in the willows characters; Toad -Harley Night rod (Stage 2 tuned of course)                   Mole - Goldwing.                                                                 Badger - Boom trike.                                                      Ratty - A supermoto of some variety or another sort of hooligan bike.                                                                        Weasels - I'd agree with iggy the little b*****s would have R6's. Rabbits - possibly some sort of quad.                                Otter and Hedgehogs? - Hmm Honda C90 me thinks..                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Embarrassed oops don't know what happened there.....                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

the rabbitts would probably prefer to ride each other!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Trust you TM!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i can be trusted thats true!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

If I was wearing ears and a fluffy tail I wouldn't trust you!!! LOL Sorry Iggy we are diegressing!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

dont put pictures in my head it aint doin me any good!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

Ahem,after throwing a bucket of cold water over my head [thinking of Scarys fluffy tail] we can resume.Tongue   Badger I reckon is an authoritarian figure and would ride a police pan european-so there!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

borin!!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

....but at night badger was a crack head bondage fetishist who would race around the wild wood on his turbo hayabusa,only stopping to crack his whip on a pretty rabbits fluffy bot while howling at the moon in ecstasy!      pretty much like all coppers actually                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

you've met my (copper) mate then!!! (exclude the crack head & you've got him spot on) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

think yu need to get out more iggy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

aargh its hg spreadin germs!!run!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 975 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption