How Christmas is lovingly done by man, lol :-)

3 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2007 11:43:00 by Daytona_man | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just laughing about skin's post earlier about not being organised for crimbo, just wondering how our guys on BM do Christmas ?   Do they lovingly scribble a card and stuff a coupla notes into envelope and hand over?  Trawl the shops searching for that perfect gift for their laydee friend/kids/family members?  Close their eyes and open the Argos book, aim finger and blindly point out a Dremil drill for Granny ?  Or do they do as my ex did, and look pleadingly over at their spouse ( but what did we get her?) when mummy says how wonderful their gift was ???                                                                                                                                                                                 
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You should know the answer to this one N68, they get their mums, girlfriends, partners, wives or even sisters to do Christmas for them!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I go xmas shopping with my kids in tow

Eldest makes it very clear what she would like over the three months running up to christmas, so it'd take an idiot not to realise.

The other three, still being teenagers, are a bit more difficult, so I drag them all along and send them off one at a time for an hour while me and the other two decide what they're getting. It works well because their siblings know exactly what they like, no stupid guesses from an out of date part-time dad.

Both the mums get whatever the hell I feel like buying them at the time, as long as it doesn't upset the new husband or current boyfriend cos I get on great with both blokes.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 1749 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption