Butchers

7 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2007 14:45:00 by Scary | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Dentists here in Holland are butchers!!!!   Jees - they dont even give anasthetic when doing fillings. BUT THATS NOT THE WORST BITI've just been to dentist, with tooth ache.... and he SMASHED my wisdom tooth to pieces and RIPPED it out!!!!  Jesus H!!!!! He nearly took more out with it.   Now I feel like half of my teeth have been ripped out, the whole is huuuuuuuuuuge.  And I think my mouth is having a period!  Wont stop bleeding.   Sorry just thought Id share that with you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are you a man or a mouse? My dentist here where I live never does anaesthetic with fillings!!!! Whats up wiv ya. Stop moaning and take it like a man! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Matt - I had a man with a knee in my chest and yanked both my wisdom teeth out...making a damn mess....needless to say it hurt more afterwards!!  I wanted to punch him by the time hed finished and Im not the violent kind...   Luckily I have a lovely dentist now, so much so, that my twin girls both want to be dentists....                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Why is it no matter how hard you try you always dribble the mouthwash down your chin at the dentist.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That must be a man thing too then PMSL Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hope so....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Never dribble doesn't look good!!!!LOL Mind you spitting isn't nice either!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2349 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption