Design Your Own - HELP

9 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2007 22:07:50 by Daytona_man | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I need to buy a 1 piece Race Suit - Found a great site online last night that let me design this fab suit and then I tryed tried to send it.   Typical Lou luck the Laptop died and killed the history and do you think I can remember where the hell it was??? NO!..lol   So if anyone knows or such a place/site could you let me know..I need it for a few race meets ''early'' next year and have a bit of a '' I WILL get my knee down before you Mr W'' thing goin on...lolEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

was it this one?   http://www.gimoto.com/Gimoto08/eng/cs.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

cool site, thanks for sharing that Lula and Loobylou, I particularly like the tribal racing leathers                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww bless ya Lu...nah tis not the one I used, they had purple in their colours.....spent 3 hours tryin to find the buggers today. - GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR : lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Oh well, when you find it, remember to post it please, cheers Loobylou x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Anyone got any other good bike sites.. C'mon peeps share the knowledge....                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

try bks leathers they are not cheap but they are the best                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How irritated am I now....Thank OGB...THATS THE ONE!!!!!   http://www.bksleather.co.uk/   Thank You to Kwak for your advice too.   Found the colour selection better on the BKS one thou...ok so tis a girlie ( ooh I like that purple colour )...lol   Thanks Guys and Girlies......                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Lou, give Graham at GLF Accessories a call. GLF supply MJK Leathers, which are real top quality (they won Ride Mags yearly thing a year or so ago). He's in Bedfordshire and measures you up himself to make sure the sizing is spot on. There's too many chances of it being wrong if you measure yourself, as their interpretation of your measurements could be different to yours. Graham's the only person measuring for MJK in the UK, so they know exactly what he means when he sends a list of measurements through to the factory.

There's a huge range of colours and styles to choose from.

I've had my MJK made to measure 2-piece for about 5 years and chuffed to bits with it, so much so that I'm buying a new 1-piece MJK race suit from Graham soon. I already have one older MJK 1-piece I bought 2nd hand that's going to become my spare.

http://www.glfaccessories.com/

01525 717009

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 755 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption