Booger

59 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2007 06:24:51 by Scary | Go to original / last post
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My waterproof trousers have finally started to leak, right in the crutch area with 150 miles of pouring rain today.

My, it was cold in that area on the way home....

--->      <---    that cold!
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whats techy known as " A Button mushroom ride " !!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'm always damp in that region!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

That's your age TM.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

tmi tango! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

no!really!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hey TD, that TangoMan is on about his bits again...wonder if they compare with Chatbox????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

mention bit's an bc is all ears!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

When I saw the word 'booger' I was expecting a joke about bogies Dead LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Thats why its best to go commando...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Eh? Skins Ya mean if I go without me undies I won't get bogies? Mmm how odd LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

not only youre tyres leavin skidmarks then!!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

wondered why girls undies always looked like they've wiped their nose with them LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

What you need is a pillion with long arms, so she came keep things warm for you!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Dear Scary its going to be a mighty cold ride down to the lizard on the 25th your welcome to come along and extend your hand of friendship!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

note to brain,only take scary out for a ride on a cold day!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you beat me to it iggy!!!you whippersnapper!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Anyway cheeky TM60 whats wrong with bits!!!!LOL   Ive got a smashing way to keep them warm!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i have to go an lie down for a while its all to much!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1036 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption