world of warcraft

9 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2007 08:08:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

does anyone on here actualy play this game                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

No but I know a lot of people who do. If you wanna see a good game, have a look at Assassins Creed which has just been released.... http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/experience   I've got it finally (They sold out here for 2 weeks) and it's unbelievable!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ha ha well I know someone who does!!!  My other half and his two lads.................COD 4 and Assassins Creed adicts...............Ive been a football widow before but never a war games one, but hey, boys and their toys uh and Christmas is only round the corner too lmao!!!  Each to his own I guess..................could be alot of worse things to get hooked on!! Sandy                                                                                                                                                                               
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Matt - half way through Assassins creed and your right it is an amazing game... such great detail...                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

hmm, yes, mistake buying that for a birthday present girls, i can tell you, LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

and why is that then......?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Im on 5th memory now, still loving it.   Have got COD 4, but completed it in about 4 hours so I'm really cheesed off with that game right now. Plus i cant find any online games to join.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Hoping to get that for xmas,,, and PES8 and sega rally and MOH airbourne... Come on peeps help me out...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah, dragged my other half out shopping Monday night and he too aimed straight for the PS3 games again!!!  Was writing his new list too.....................it went like this. - sega rally, MOH airbourne etc etc...................omg ere we go again and yes  Lula mistake I made too but hey, keeps em quiet and out of mischief whilst all the other Xmas stuff is happening around em.  At least we know where they are and what they're doing................with hindsight, I can think of much worse things they could be doing with their time lmao!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption