Lift to Tamworth

7 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2007 05:19:20 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have decided to go in the car (I know wimp) with the weather forcasting strong winds and rain. Anyone wanting a lift down I have 3 seats spare. Please pm me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Do you go past mine Steve if so could you pick me up I live in Tamworth. lol    just going to check with google if Tamworth is anywhere near where I live.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Send me your post code and the satnav will do the rest.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Steve, just heard from Kenn, he's a brave man, hes still coming on his Suzi!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

If I don't get any passengers and the weather looks OK then I shall be on the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

go on steve you can do it. just get the girls to have plenty of hot coffee.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Steve thanks for the offer, I was only joking I actually live in Tamworth.   Not so sure your bike would be a good option, the roads here look very greasy and we have fine rain.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption