adult humour

274 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2008 07:54:04 by M.S. | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Chhers hun,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers hun,lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chhers hun,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Kung Fu was practised by Shaolin monks in China, although it did actually originate in India.  Karate, this time referenced as being Japanese originated in Okinawa.   Sad I know, but for some reason felt the need to politely correct.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for that geoffb,the person who sent me that joke has now been suitably chastised and this type of error will never happen again,I have made sure of it.  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Geoffb.      Where did the shovel originate.Question.    LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

His hand M.S lol                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Speaking of origins.      My mate picked up a box of 'Dajeeling' tea (Sorry if I spelt it wrong) from the 'Cheap ' shelf at Tesco. He bought it for his Mum cos she's always drinking tea.      When he gave it to her, she looked at the label and told him that she didn't fancy drinking any of that Indian muck. My mate asked her what tea did she drink? She replied 'Yorkshire tea'.      My mate retorted 'And where the hell do you think that comes from. The bloody foothills of the Yorkshire Dales?'                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

A family are driving behind a bin lorry, when a dildo flies out and hits their windscreen. Trying to protect her young daughters innocence, the mother sayd " Gosh! that was a big insect" To which her daughter replied "It was, but I'm surprised it can fly with a cock that big"
Scary's Profile
Scary

A family are driving behind a bin lorry, when a dildo flies out and hits their windscreen. Trying to protect her young daughters innocence, the mother sayd " Gosh! that was a big insect" To which her daughter replied "It was, but I'm surprised it can fly with a cock that big"
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

ok got t the first time!i aint senile yet!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Just like seeing the words "big cock" on the forum....had to do it twice!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

everything twice?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Big Cock......as many times as I can !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

its only9.45am an whats on our minds?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

not big cocks in my case thank yu                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i,d like one mind yu!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

not there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

All this fowl language.....Its clucking ace!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

trouble is they wake yu up in the morning!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1403 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption