Roflmho

9 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2007 18:31:40 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What does ROFLMHO (OK maybe I'm thick) - I think we should have thread or translation sheet for these acronyms for us uneducated types. Just me then?????                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

havent a clue mate might be a southern thing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

it's Rolling on the Floor laughing my arse off. try UrbanDictionary dot com (other websites are also available Big smile)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Cheers HFG found the site - shall have to use it as a point of reference in future - may even learn something - there are some rude words on there as well!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Took me ages to work these abbreviations as well Steve.  I always thought that ROFLMAO meant Ripe Old Farts Linger, Meringue Apples Orang-Utan....suppose that explains why I was always confused in the chat room lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Steve ROFLMHO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Head Off   It's my own abbreviation, not a standard one, but I use it often enough that 'most' folk know what it means.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

Thanks Kwak - couldn't understand what the "H" was for. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

I used to think lol was lots of love - but then there would have been some strange endings to some replies posted. Ha Ha.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL does mean lots of love, as well as laughing out loud   I have a list of 'commonly used' chat room abbreviations if you'd like one just PM me an email address and I'll send you it.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1336 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption