chrstmas gifts

17 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2007 14:41:54 by RC | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

got a christmas gift for all you perants out there to give the children , its called a job and when they as why you just say this way  you can buy everything you always wanted out of your own wages , happy christmas                                                                                                                                                                              
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

LMAO FBK! Gr8 idea & "ba humbug to all!!"LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

you got it tigz .                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I'll try that with my two LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Seriously tho I dont have much money to buy pressies this year so Im making em! Think dad will appreciate it more being given something that I've hand made and I make my own cards too.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

I went to b&q today, and you can get a big illuminated 'bah humbug' for your window, but at £15 they can bah humbug off! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

LOL Luvin the sign DC but like u say....offski on the price!!! lol Told my daughter that Uncle FBK said to get a job n pay for her own prezzies....she's gunning for him now!!! LMAO Talk about pass the buck!!LOL Can recommend it Oggy...especially for the Spice Girls CD!!! PMSLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oggys a closet spice girls fan really , he's buying it for himself .   to oggy from oggy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'm going to molest myself for christmas....I've worked bloody hard all year and think I deserve it!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

You swore blind you'd keep that to yourself FBK           Downloaded that boyzone album for you & eldest said can she have her take that cd back please.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

sorry mate but take that are so much better than spice girls . so eeeecccck to you anit my fault posh took beckham over you mate cause she said the gimp mask done nothing for her and also she said your prices were just to highLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

PMSL@ Oggy n FBK!LOL    N GhostieLOL...what a Christmas gift!!! Make sure u keep up the good hard work between now N Chrimbo n you could have an extra special molestation!! Will it be festive? Any tinsel, baubles & Chrimbo pudding involved???LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Think I'll be getting "Sweet F.A." for Christmas, anyone else getting that too????  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Most of us are...FR...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

everyyear i hope santa remembers how much of a good girl i am and bring me a 6ft plus dressed in skin tite leathers , pierced nipples, a few tats and a goatee ridin up my drive on a Harley. Alas he never does remember how gud ive been just how bad and i get nothing not even batteries lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

pmsl @ u BB x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOL @ u my bb                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption