Euro 08

24 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2007 10:49:48 by firebladekid | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

AngryAngryCry Thats all I got to say on that matter!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh. Dont tell me we lost again.......What a shame. PMSL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

not just lost were out of euro 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Like i said.....Shame innit! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its bad not a shame                                                                                                                                                                              
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Just got back home from Wembley.   Terrible!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

UnhappyCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Steve Mclaren!! What a w***** LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

i may not be up on football     BUT  how come the manager ALWAYS gets the blame ?   what about those that was kicking the ball  "the players" ?????   did they do well ?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

best not get involved!3 things one shouldnt discuss is religion politics an fn football!!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

apologies it is a footie forum!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

the manager gets the blame, because when theres good players available and he doesn't put them on the field - its his bob-up!  He also chooses the formation and style of play, which is what lost us the game.   I think the players did quite well tho, just needed some help up front (With that lanky idiot who can't keep hold of a ball for more than 2 seconds if he's under any pressure).                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Lost without the united players.....Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

all this countrys best players are all from other countrys  ...... and the good ones we do have have major ego problems and they all clash on the pitch because they all want to be the centre of attention ..... its time this country stopped train everyone elses countrys players to get them good so they can kick our asses . maybe we should train more of our own players and stop paying to big £££££££££'s for everyone elses players . or just do what camaroon done and shoot a few of the most high payed players and hope the straigtens the rest up . dont blame the manager , look a beckham want an over payed twat and he dont even play in our country , his best footy years were when he played here after he left he got sloppy , micheal own he's got bad knees any how . f--k all our best player a w--ker'd anyhow we need more of our own players and not so many others from a broad time we faced the facts .                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Is this that 'football' thing? Can't say I see the point of it really.                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

me either i f--king hate footie they are all over payed but the good side about euro 08 is that if england had gone though old bill would have been out on footie petrol instead of speed trapping . footie + no speed camras can have more fun on motorbike                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Not here they wouldnt have mate LOL Crouch got our second goal Matt so he cant be all that bad?Confused It was noticable with all the best ones out with injuries so in fairness Mclaren cant be blamed for that but he is still a ****** & I'm glad to see the back of him,give the job to Venables.He'll shake things up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

if you take out all the forign players out of the top league in footie your proberly be left with enough players to bearly make one team . we need to train more british players mate                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

TomTom have recalled 1.5 million units.......they can't find England in Europe!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

If McLaren is a wanker, how come he is being paid two and a half million after being sacked.   I know i can have blonde moments but just cant get my head round that, sorry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8203 seconds. There are 1687 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption