Tee shirts.

44 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2007 07:12:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Following conversations with Matt and Lula, Ive spent some time designing a logo for the site which will be used for promotions, namely, Tee Shirts! I've come up with a few designs but have posted the best one in my profile. Please would everyone take a look by viewing my profile pictures and post your comments. ie do you like it, or not?   The more comments I get the better the final design will be but I'm pretty happy with it as it is, hope you all think the same?   Bullet.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Nice design bullet!   Personally I'd like to see just the white design on a plain black t-shirt.... as opposed to it being in a black box on a navy t-shirt? I like the design tho so you get my vote!!   Leigh :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

The things a guy does to get hits on his profile. lol Nice design bullet glad you decided to change the look of the female hope my comments weren't to harsh, I just get fed up with anything female bike wise being portrayed as a scantily clad woman next to a bike, now a guy like ummm maybe.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its only a mock up!!! was the only tee shirt I could find! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Nice design bullet. Thumbs Up Perhaps its just my mind, but do you think there are a couple of ways peeps could read that bottom sentence? Ermm Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I like the white on black, not to sure on the hearts though! But overall its cool. x                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

nice picture of bathtime dude!!jus an excuse to get the ladies to look at youre pics innit!!! as for the t shirts may i suggest  simple an to the point   i guess its an advert so get straight to the point an say the name, i need mine in a v neck an black or blue cos a crew neck in white i look like a vicar!! 
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

pmsl... just read it again and blues is right!!! Nice twist LOL!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Excellent bullet but can we ditch the hearts please?!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i wasnt rubbishin yore design by the way!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep, the female looks a lot better now! however for me it's still a bit too busy - prefer simple & stylish (just like my men....ROFLMAO!!!!!!! LOL Hug Tongue )                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hearts Noooooo Thumbs Down but other then that Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

great design .....  do we all have our owns names or yours bullet ?  lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Would be nice to have our names on the back....                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

If me name's on the back, how in hell do I know who I am?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i like to know whos runnin away from me                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The main logo should be on the front I think with the members name on the chest. There's no reason why your members name cant be on the back in 'bold letters' as well ,however, details on the back of the shirt will generally be covered up most of time with a jacket I would have thought. keep your views coming guys, but keep your comments simple or ill end up completely confused, thanksConfused   Bullet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree wiv ya there hun and besides those of us with long hair will also have the back of the t shirt covered. Looks great including hearts PMSL. Bath pic looks good at least it wasnt underwater shots!!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeh i like the design                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1213 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption