RoR - Sunday 12 November 2017

14 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/11/2017 18:00:58 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

The aim is to form a circle of bikers dressed in red riding Anti-Clockwise around the M60 making the biggest Poppy in the World.

The ride is intended to present a physical show of support for our Armed Forces, both current and previous. Not every biker goes to a remembrance service on this day, but I do know that they Respect our armed service men and women. This is just another way of showing it. For further info check out; http://www.therideofrespect.co.uk/ring-of-red-m60
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I will be there as usual Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Great to hear!

Hopefully see you there.πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Be rude not to be there.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh goody! That means if I behave myself betwixt now n then I get to go along too. I promise I will be good Stuie. πŸ˜‡πŸ‘Ό                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Ooo go on then.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weyyy heyy Snowman. It look like we have a convoyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

10 . 4 good buddy, although will be in my 250.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome onboard Riley!

Stuie will contact you (if he hasn't already re: meet point)

Anyone else want to join us ... feel free to stick ya face on here.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looks like it's going to be a small but intimate convoy! πŸ˜‚

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lets hope this time Mick dosnt leave us hanging to the armco of the M62 for dear life. πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I will be walking home if it's as windy this year, flipping tornado force on that occasion. 😱😭                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A fabulous turnout today at Birch Services. Many thanks to all those who turned out to show respect for our Armed Services Personnel (past n present) including all those folk who braved the biting cold and stood on the bridges over the M60.

It really makes a difference when you can actually see the support for event as it's happening.

It was good to meet new BMers, well done Floyd & TT-Happy, those BMers I rarely see, other than at RoR, GSGeorge still looking lovely eh?! And of course the usual suspects, Mick, Martin, Amanda, Max and a couple of other Pennine Riders ( sorry didn't catch your names)

Also spotted Roughrider n Catkins in the services afterwards.

All in all a grand day out. (Stuie is now snoozing!) 😁
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh how I hang my head in shame... πŸ˜–I've just realised that I forgot to mention the wonderful and loveliest guy I know ... CW, so sorry Chris.

See you at Hallowistmas I will make it up to you... 😘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 724 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption