Lady wanted for relationship.

11 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2017 08:56:13 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Removed.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Nick, how's it going pal ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still here if you ladies are interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I believe great things happen when you least expect them.I appreciate everything i have now.I still want things in life.Some people think they deserve things in life, such as money and love.If you think you deserve those things you won't appreciate anything you have.There are things like those mentioned that i need but i don't say i deserve them.You get money from hard work, the more effort you put in the more money you get ( in any situation in business ).You have to put effort into a relationship for it to work or you will not last a week together.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chemistry and a connection is all we need.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The bikes i have at the moment are a Caponord Rally Raid, Elefant E750LE and a CBR600F Sport.So come on ladies, chat with me if you are interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looking for a girlfriend and a riding partner.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Surely this needs to be stuff on your profile,rather than a Forum subject..?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree with Jynx, you may be better off getting the mods to delete this thread for you.
If you don't mind a little advice, it does come across as a bit needy, which is not the most attractive trait Thumbs Up

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Best way is to attend some events and chat to people. just saying 'hello' is always a good start. say what you like about online dating etc, just a 'Hi' or a 'Hello' would be preferable.  That's my view anyway.   AJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Agree with AJ.do RTTW for instance...:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 728 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption