wow las one was awesome lets do bikes of japan

43 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2017 22:25:49 by dennyboo | Go to original / last post
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

When I posted Denny, I was expecting you to say something about that....sounds like it got very awkward at one point Confused
Hope you're near to getting things sorted.
Not come across those issues before. Are you sure you've been using unleaded, and not ethanol? LOL

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

had to nick I have never been so annoyed frustrated angry with a pathetic design on a motorcycle which cost me missing a trip I had already paid for and had got bike set up to perfection plus new brake pads new brake lines new tyre then the stupid thing starts peeing fuel two nights before the trip have totally fallen out with it carnt even look at it lol
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Awwww -  give it a big hug and show some forgiveness Denny....I bet the poor thing feels bad too...Cry

Falling out with the girlfriend is one thing, but the bike..?
Man...that's no way to go Confused

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

I can honestly say I have never been so close to setting a bike on fire in my life that's how bad I felt and yer let a bit of steam off at squires that's life ,Iam only human ish lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Anyway....how about LILAC...only ever seen one... Years ago at Bristol Classic Show.Thumbs Up

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

mmm this post not doing so good next lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

The Ichi Nakasaki from the 70's was a very problematic irritation......so I am told.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

peeing mesen double  I take it they went to Kawasaki lol                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

or was it squires lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

They were bought out by a Russian geezer  called Ivor Kiktabolokoff.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

sure it wernt a chink called shiny leeaky tanky                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

No Yarg, it was his aunty, Eva Twistabolokof, famous Russian lady wrestler who defected to Japan in the 60;s.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh right, got mixed up.Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

na she were called twisabollock off lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

Denny, the syrlic languages don't need to make use of the double inflective in the middle of a noun. Also, the kremlin thought it was too bourgeois to use 2 letters at the end of a name.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Didn't she marry Ivan Elavanitch?                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

EH???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Divorced him before running away with Mr Nakasaki san.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

if I smoked spliffs id have two lol                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Can't Nobody Has Put Mugen...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 692 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption