Sheen v's Roberts

5 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2007 09:36:51 by Daytona_man | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Watch and enjoy   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70FPdFMMgLk&feature=...re=related                                                                                                                                                                                 
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Okay, before anyone say's anything it should read Sheene!!!!   Bloomin keyboard being stoopid again LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

now that was proper mans racing! you could smell the great smell of brut a mile off!   I used to love watching the old Nortons of Rocket Ron and Trevor Nation......those black bikes looked awesome!   http://www.jpsnorton.com/start.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I actually remember watching that race on Telly!! PMSL @ Murray Walker when he says 'and Barry Sheene is waving at Kenny Roberts' when he flashes the V at him. I also saw an intereview with Barry where he said that Kenny & himself had decided that they would just entertain the crowd for the first part of the race & not actually 'race' each other till the last 5 laps or so!! cocky bu**ers LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I was there at Silverstone that weekend with a bunch of mates, all of us aged between 16 and 20, pissed as newts for the whole time. It's a shame I never saw the moment when Sheene flicked Roberts the vees, that would have been the crowning moment of a great and unforgettable weekend.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1188 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption